Cancer isn’t just one disease, in fact, there are over 200 different types. But thanks to the support of people like you, The Terry Fox Foundation has long been recognized as one of Canada’s most efficient charities. Help get one step closer to cancer-free living. Sign-up as a participant or contributor today. The Terry Fox Community Fun Run, Walk, Ride at UCC in Forest Hill is enjoyed by over 1,200+ adults and 200+ kids from the Forest Hill community. Be an on-site contributor at this inspiring event and share your product, food or service for free in the giving spirit of Terry Fox to support the community and to celebrate Terry’s Dream to find a cure for all cancers.
September 16 from 8am to 2pm:
- Gear up for the 5km and 10km routes with warm-ups and yoga. (Routes are dog, stroller, biking, walking and running-friendly)
- Enjoy the kid’s fun zone including jumping castles and face painting
- Listen to live music and entertainment
- Wander around the food fair which will have everything from hot dogs to product sampling
- Visit the wellness zone which included on-site massage therapists
|8:00am||Terry Fox Registration Opens|
|Kids Fun Zone, Wellness Zone and Food Fair Open|
|8:50am||Terry Fox Warm-up|
|9:00am||5km and 10km Routes Open|
|9:15am||Live Entertainment Begins|
|12:00pm||5km and 10km Routes Close|
|2:00pm||Kids Fun Zone, Wellness Zone and Food Fair Closes|
Email [email protected] for more information.